Valentine's Murder Mystery Night at Hensol Castle
We're opening our castle this Valentine's weekend for a night of mystery and intrigue with a twist! Set in our 17th century castle and led by entertainment company, Murder 57, those who dare to attend this wholly immersive experience will leave with memorably murderous tales!
Click here to view the menu
St Valentine's Day Massacre
It is 1929. Jack (Johnny) Johnson runs the 'Starlight Rooms', a lucrative night club. Despite living in Britain Johnny styles himself as a Chicago gang leader and the local constabulary tend to ignore him. However, when detectives find a link between a series of murders and the Starlight Rooms, the police become very interested indeed. What has Johnny been up to? Is someone trying to frame him - and if so who?
- Saturday 10th February
- £60 per person
- 7:30pm - Arrival Gin Cocktail
- 8pm - 3 Course Dinner while the plot unfolds
- Disco Entertainment
- Overnight stay with breakfast available at Hensol Castle for only £125 per room. If you are interested in accommodation please notify us before checkout.
- Smart/Casual - Optional Costume 1920s
- Please click here to view our menu (if you have any dietary requirements please notify us before checkout and we will email you with your menu)
This event is now SOLD OUT