Christmas at Hensol Castle
We’re pleased to be hosting our annual Christmas celebrations again this year at Hensol Castle. In 2023, we’re welcoming back our delicious Festive Afternoon Tea which is served in our Atrium, our holly jolly Christmas Eve Afternoon Tea and our lavish Gin’gle Bell Ball, perfect for aspiring Kings and Queens.
Festive Afternoon Tea
Enjoy a little treat this Christmas with our Festive Afternoon Tea served in our Hensol Castle Atrium. For those who like a little decadent treat now and again, our Festive Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of Christmas and spend just a few precious hours catching up with family or friends, at this very busy time of year. You’ll enjoy a delicious selection of Christmas themed sandwiches, cakes,
tartlets and of course, your favourite tea from our speciality range.
- £27.50 per person
- Served 1st-17th December (Friday-Sunday only)
- 12:30pm-3:30pm (reservation required)
- Add a glass of prosecco for an additional £6.50 per glass
- To be more eco-friendly, our crackers will be digital this year! Play along on your phone during the event to win prizes on the night!
Christmas Eve Afternoon Tea
Our sell out Afternoon Tea at Hensol Castle is full of merriment, yummy treats and a glass of fizz perfectly fitting to the occasion. On your arrival to our 17th century castle you will be greeted with a warming hot gin cocktail and the festive sound of our harpist. With roaring fires and traditional decorations this is the perfect setting to spend a little pre-christmas quality time with close friends or loved ones. But remember to book early!
- Sunday 24th December
- 12:30pm-4pm (2 sittings)
- £38* per person
- Reservation Required
- Includes: Hot gin cocktail, Champagne Festive Afternoon Tea
'Gin'gle Bell Ball
Our charmingly decorated castle and delectable Welsh gin is a marvellous blend to make a very special Christmas party. Dressed for the occasion you will begin the evening with a specially curated gin cocktail using our very own Hensol Castle gin, distilled at the castle, accompanied by tempting canapés. This is the perfect opportunity for you to mingle like Kings and Queens in our lavish venue before being seated for a delicious 4 course feast in the regal surroundings of our castle. Later on, our DJ will strike up the Christmas classics ready for you to dash to the dancefloor and twirl the night away in style.
- Friday 15th & 22nd December
- Only £65 per person
- Booking Required
- Includes: Gin and Prosecco cocktail arrival drink, canapes, 4-course gin inspired menu and disco
- To book, please call 01443 665803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org