Afternoon Tea at Hensol Castle
Served in the Hensol Castle Atrium, treat yourself and your taste buds with our delicious Afternoon Tea. Our gorgeous Grade I listed building nestled in luscious, landscaped grounds is the perfect setting for a sweet treat, or two.
Booking Available 12:30pm-15:30pm from Fridays to Sundays.
View our Afternoon Tea Menu
- Traditional Afternoon Tea - £25 per person
- Champagne Afternoon Tea - £31.50 per person
- Welsh Gin Afternoon Tea - £32.50 per person
Book below or call 01443 667900 (phone lines are manned Friday- Sunday 11am-7pm). Outside of these hours please call 01443 667800 (option 1). Alternatively, email email@example.com
Please note: if you have a gift voucher please contact us by phone to make a reservation. Remember, bring your voucher with you on the day too!
Festive Afternoon Tea
Our Festive Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of Christmas and spend just a few precious hours catching up with family or friends, at this very busy time of year.
- £25 per person
- Served 1st-17th December (Friday-Sunday only)
- 12:30pm-3:30pm (reservation required)
- Add a glass of prosecco for an additional £6.50 per glass
- To be more eco-friendly, our crackers will be digital this year! Play along on your phone during the event to win prizes on the night!
Christmas Eve Afternoon Tea
With roaring fires and traditional decorations, our castle is the perfect setting to spend a little pre-Christmas quality time with close friends or loved ones. But remember to book early!
- Sunday 24th December
- 12:30pm-4pm (2 sittings)
- £38* per person
- Served in our Courtyard Hall
- Reservation Required
- Includes: Hot gin cocktail, Champagne Festive Afternoon Tea